One of the most frequent questions we’re asked is “How Much Does Video Production Cost?” Estimating the cost of your video is a great first step in choosing whether you can afford to advertise through video or not. We recommend contacting 2-3 local video production companies to request a quote and discuss the needs for your video. Make sure you review their portfolio and confirm that their style is a good fit for your company.
The average cost of a video varies based on the questions below however, most videos cost between $2,500 – $7,500+.
Knowing the answers to the following questions will help expedite the quote process and allow you to get a more accurate price when inquiring with video production companies.
What kind of video do you need?
Identifying the type of video you need will help video production companies be able to provide an accurate quote ahead of time. Popular videos include:
- Event coverage video
- Corporate videos
- Documentary Films
- Music Videos
- Live Streaming
- Explainer Videos
- How To videos
- Fundraising videos
- Aerial Drone Videos
- Company Profile Video
- Promotional Videos / Commercials
- Social Media Videos
- Testimonial Video
- Recruitment Video
- Internal Communication Video
Will your video require filming?
Depending on the type of video you need you may require on location filming or use of stock video content. Filming days will require additional planning and staff devoted to making the production a success. Filming may be done in studio or on location and can also include the use of aerial drone coverage. Typically film days are priced by half day or whole day shoots.
What is the total length of your video?
Knowing how long you anticipate the final edit being will affect the cost for post production (color correction, background music, audio eq, titles, lower thirds, etc.)
So how much does video production cost?
As you can tell from the questions above, you’ll need to provide some detailed information in order to receive a customized proposal for your project. Here at GLBAL media we offer a 6 step video production process that includes:
- Discovery – We meet with your team to learn more about your company and the purpose of the video.
- Market Research – We research current trends as well as your competitors to make sure your video will meet industry standards.
- Storyboard – Our team develops the storyboard for your video and starts planning the shoot.
- Filming – Our videographers will meet with you on location to film your project.
- Editing – Our video editors are extremely skilled and will work to develop the storyline, add text, animations, background music, voice overs and color correction.
- Delivery – You receive the final video in digital form to upload and share as needed.
Contact us today for your free video production quote: 443-671-7527 or email@example.com
No comment yet, add your voice below!